G2 Stands for Growing and Going. We gather weekly in people’s homes and at Covenant where small groups spend time with friends who encourage and share. The groups invest their energies together in knowing and loving Jesus. As we grow and go, God guides us to love and serve others in His name.
BELLS: At the heart of BELLS is a personal desire to live missionally. Jesus was on a mission to save lost people, and He said we are to do the same.
• Bless three people each week, and include one person who is not a follower of Jesus yet.
• Eat with three people each week, and include one person who is not a follower of Jesus yet.
• Learn Jesus by continually reading the Gospels.
• Listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit daily for ten minutes.
• Be mindful of being sent: record the times you were alert or alerted others to the presence of the kingdom of God.